Архив сайта
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Ноябрь 2017 (13)
Октябрь 2017 (21)
Сентябрь 2017 (28)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Календарь
«    Февраль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру


Per anniversary of the goons’ attack the capital of Kabardino-Balkaria Nalchik, IA REGNUM publishes of the notes of the chief - editor of the agency across the Northern Caucasus Fatima Tlisova about today's situation in the republic. From the first sight Kabardino-Balkaria looks quite respectable on a background of the other Northern Caucasian republics. The president of the republic Arsen Kanokov builds new business - centres.

The football team belonging to him, plays in the Russian football premiere - league. On the local hippodrome the horse races with the biggest in Russia prize-winning fund - 600 thousand dollars are organized. The republic had paid out milliard debts to Gazprom and Russian Joint Stock Company United electric systems.

With a great pomp and the Russian pop-mega-stars they celebrated the 85-th anniversary of the republic’s creation. For that holiday Kabardino-Balkaria spent approximately as much, as it makes the annual budget of the republic.

In September Kanokov summarized the first year of his presidency. In his report he said about all set forth above, but no word about the tragical events of the last October. In the republic many people apprehended the president’s silence as his obvious desire to delete that notorious episode from the history of his governing. Or an obvious proof of his weakness before necessity of resolution of the unsoluble problem - to reconcile the separated community and to secure it against recurrence of such tragedies.

... The inhabitant of Nalchik Mariam, 23 years, she is dressed in hidjab. The girl doesn’t differ from any other Moslem woman. But she breaks the stereotypes. "Wahhabist woman" - under the characteristic of the local special services – is poorly educated woman trapped in the recruiters’ network. Mariam – is a Russian, from one of towns of Moscow region, owner of the Cambridge university certificate.

On September 16, 2006 she got married in Prohladniy town, where her husband’s parents live. She got married with a Kabardinian, having overcome her parents’ rigid resistance. There were many Moslems on the wedding, and during the dances on the town square they shouted "Allah akbar!" A week later her husband was kidnapped by people in masks and military uniform right in the street in 20 meters from their home.

Two days after Mariam learned that her husband had been arrested. He was accused of illegal weapon storage: "I am sure, the arrest of my husband is revenge for our wedding. In militia I was said: "You on purpose scoffed at us, when shouted "Allah akbar!"; we shall remember that!"

The lawyer the girl employed found out that her husband during the interrogations was broken three ribs and one hand, he got haematoms all over his body. Since that week, together with the relatives of the shot participants of the events of October 13, Mariam in the mornings comes to the Office of public prosecutor in Nalchik. Mariam wants her husband to be released. And the other people, who also come there, want to bury their killed natives.

The public prosecutor rejected them. In September, - October 2006 messages about searches, arrests and tortures in Kabardino-Balkaria had been renewed with a disturbing frequency.

On October 13, 2005 in result of insolent and scale action the capital of the Southern Russian republic for half a day was controlled by two hundreds goons which had not much military experience, nor serious firearms. 18 objects of the power and law-enforcement structures were simultaneously attacked. Nalchik was immediately blocked. In Kabardino-Balkaria the armies, special troops and the heavy war technics were thrown.

As a result of the street gunfights of October 13-14, the main forces of the Islamic underground - "djamaat" - were exterminated. On the official data, 35 employees of the law-enforcement bodies, 12 peace citizens and about 95 goons were lost. And if the first two figures remained unchanged, the last one - quantity of the killed insurgents - constantly changed being increased.

Beginning with the initial - 92, it had grown up to the informal - 160, but still has not lost a prefix "about", even in the official reports. 64 men were arrested, all of them were accused of terrorism, extremism and attempting of capture of powers. The litigations concerned the events of October 13 should be initiated on September 13, 2006. But in one month the court was not held any session – they were postponed for various reasons.

The year after the thirteenth of October can be divided into several periods. The first is the period of the open and the most severe mass reprisals. It is comparable to an officially authorized terror - population lived in horror from the scales of “clearings”, searches, and arrests. In those millstones not only real and potential terrorists, not only a priori "unreliable" Moslems, but also just dissidents, and even children appeared to be.

In the educational institutions of the republic they formed the lists "of suspicious children" which then were interrogated without a knowledge of their parents in the studies of specially created new regular official – “deputy director on security”. The republic was excited with rumors about tortures of the arrested, and often - their death.

The period of the open reprisals proceeded about three months. As the beginning of its end it may be considered publication in the press of photodocuments of the investigation. A number of the international legal expert organizations after that declared that according to their examinations the photos testified to the facts of tortures. Those photodocuments’ publication indirectly promoted resignation of the minister of the inner affairs of Kabardino-Balkaria - general Hachim Shoghenov.

Many in the republic connected to his name the most rigid actions. At Shoghenov the black lists of "Wahhabists" were made; they initiated clearings in the mosques. At that minister "the militian war against Wahhabism" in Kabardino-Balkaria became the most donated item the budget of the republican ministry of inner affairs. By his presence on the minister’s post it was generated the Kabardino-Balkarian djamaat, which leaders subsequently headed the armed underground.

Shoghenov was discharged in the beginning of 2006, but one week after his resignation the general was nominated as the adviser of the KBR president on security. The post of the chief of the ministry of inner affairs was occupied by unknown earlier in the republic colonel Yuri Tomchak. But "the middle-ranked staff" of the ministry of inner affairs - the personnel skeleton of Shoghenov - remained at the powers.

The new minister was expected more democratic way of work. Such expectations were justified in some way. The militia began treating with the population in more cultured way - without habitual thrashing and insults.

The next period could be named the period of some hush and searches of reconciliation. The president met at first with the fathers of the killed goons, then with their mothers. During the both meetings Kanokov promised to promote giving out of the bodies, to open the newly closed mosques, and asked them in his turn to help to make peace. There was also information about unsuccessful attempts to initiate a dialogue with the representatives of “the djamaat”.

Clearings and arrests in Kabardino-Balkaria were renewed in autumn, right after liquidation in Ingushetia of the leader of the Chechen goons Shamil Basaev. That period - after Basaev - has practically returned the republic one year back, to the open opposition of the Spiritual management of Moslems and the special services with the representatives "informal" Islam.

Within one year after October 13 the Ministry of defence essentially strengthened its presence in Kabardino-Balkaria. Seven new boundary towns are constructed by the FSB in Kabardino-Balkarian mountains on the state border with Georgia. Those facts indirectly testify that Russia is ready to military ways of succession of the events in the republic.

The year after October 13 from the point of view of the insurgents’ activity in Kabardino-Balkaria was very quiet, in comparison to the other Caucasian regions. For all this time the military djamaat under the management Anzor Astemirov (Seyfulla) did not organize any serious action, except for the murdering of one regional militia chief and wounding of the rear officer of the department on struggle against organized criminality.

However, for those actions the djamaat had not undertaken any responsibility. During all the year Astemirov, which had thought up and carried out the attack of October 13, periodically appeared in the Internet with fetvas - various theological conclusions and admonitions of Moslems, in which he called them to join the war jihad.

Estimating the previous actions of Astemirov, it is possible to make a conclusion that his tactics, basically, is: scale war operations connected with long and careful preparations. Such was the attack the building of the State narco-control in Nalchik in December 2004; such there was the attack the 18 force objects in 2005. What operation is Astemirov preparing in 2006? What human and technical resources has he? We could only guess.

On the official data, they wanted 24 inhabitants of Kabardino-Balkaria. Under the personal statement of the minister Tomchak, about 100 men – not mentioned in that list - hide from the law-enforcement structures. According to calculations of the legal experts, about 300 young people from various areas of KabaThe important event of September, 2006 was the open statement of the amir of Kabardino-Balkarian djamaat Musa Mukozhev, in which the most authoritative leader of "the informal" Moslems of the republic practically completely supported his old friend and former assistant Astemirov.

Mukozhev’s word was waited in the republic. There was an opinion that the amir had nothing to do to the October attack, and that he was against a war in the territory of the republic. That opinion was based on all Mukozhev’s public statements made before the October attack. In the September Mukozhev’s statement dispelled all the illusions, but hardly brought in unity among the Moslems. rdino-Balkaria had left their houses and disappear in uncertainty.

The destiny of one more man having the close relations with the leaders of the djamaat – legal expert Ruslan Nakhushev, disappeared on November 4, 2005, in Nalchik, after his interrogation in the FSB, remains unknown so far. All the attempts of his relatives and the employees to find out circumstances of his fading appeared to be unsuccessful, as well as actions of the lawyer on protest of Nakhushev’s accusations of terrorism. Ruslan Nakhushev is among 24 members of the djamaat was announced in search.

On eve of the anniversary of October 13 in Kabardino-Balkaria at support of the state structures they hold memory actions - streets are given with names of the militia employees lost on October 13. Their colleagues tell children at the open lessons about heroic feats of the killed defence counsels of Russia; in their honour the monuments and school museums are opened.

The deputies of the local parliament visit families of the heroes who died protecting peace of the town from the terrorists. All those measures are widely illuminated in mass media.

Per day of the anniversary of the attack in Nalchik two meetings are passed. One official is on the square of Abkhazia. The meeting against terrorism. Alongside with those who come there themselves they obliged to come all the employees of the budget organizations and the students. The other meeting is informal. In one quarter from those who condemns, there are gathered those whose natives were accused of terrorism.

The consent in the community the past year has not brought. The relatives of the lost militiamen demand that the bodies of the killed participants of the attack should not be given out because they "will not allow burying the terrorists on one cemetery with the heroes". The other party - the relatives of the lost and arrested participants of the attack - still hope to bury the bodies of their sons, husbands and brothers according to the customs.

On October 13 they again come to the Office of public prosecutor in Nalchik, as they do a yearlong. Only on this day they will have in hands posters, the sanction for which they had asked in the Nalchik municipality.

"I am in Kabardino-Balkaria hardly over two weeks, and since the first days I was advised to leave from here. I thought that was because they all are intimidated and exaggerate the situation. After what's happened with my husband, I have understood that they are right. It is dangerous to live here". Mariam’s huge eyes are full with firm determination: "But now I surely won’t leave - I shall achieve my husband’s release".

IA REGNUM
Опубликовал administrator, 15-10-2006, 15:04. Просмотров: 953
Другие новости по теме:
Attack at Nalchik provoked by militian arbitrariness
Coordinator of «Russian Islamic heritage» Ruslan Nakhushev disappeared in N ...
Ruslan Nakhushev’s destiny still unknown (KBR)
Big money promised for head of Kabardino-Balkarian insurgent’s leader
Office of Public Prosecutor denies that Basayev met organizer of Nalchik at ...