Архив сайта
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Ноябрь 2017 (13)
Октябрь 2017 (21)
Сентябрь 2017 (28)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Календарь
«    Февраль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру


Accusation of Victor Milkov, who had published, as investigators consider, video of execution of inhabitants of Tadjikistan and Dagestan in the Internet, is still not presented. The reason is absence of the results of the examination. About it “Caucasian unit" correspondent” was informed today by the chief of the PR-department of the republican office of public prosecutor Vasily Guk.

As he said, the investigation actions on the case were started on August 15, the examination takes 2 months, which means the results should be ready on October 15.

The examination, he said, is conducted on 4 directions. The main thing that must be found out is that whether the video-record had been sent from the young man’s computer. "Information about operations made by the computer, remains on its hard disk", - the chief of the press-service explained.

Let's note, earlier "Caucasian unit" had informed that in the examination there are engaged ministry of inner affairs, as the inspectors of the republican office of public prosecutor have only prepared corresponding inquiry. The investigation is organized on several directions, and which ones - is a secret of investigation.

The question of “Caucasian unit" correspondent about the complaint of the detained youngster in relation to wrongful actions of representatives of the law-enforcement bodies, written on August 20, Vasily Guk answered that the young man really has certain claims, and the they making decision will take into account all the facts.

Victor Milkov, a student from Maykop, was released from under the guards after 48-hour detention on August 20. He was detained as a result of the operative actions undertaken by the law-enforcement bodies on revealing of the computer of the source of the video material and the owner of that computer.

That fact that in his computer there is that video-clip, the young man did not deny. However he insists on that he does not know the addressee, from which he had received the video of the execution and still tries to prove that it was not he who published that material on one of the closed Internet - diaries of the USA.

NatPress

Опубликовал administrator, 21-09-2007, 19:57. Просмотров: 982
Другие новости по теме:
Student from Adygeya, published in Internet video about execution,yet not o ...
Maykop court judged Milkov to prison for one year
In Maykop they check distributor of video-clip about executionof Dagestania ...
Chechen Republic representative in Adygeya can be accused of sexual harassm ...
KCR court did not file video record of firing in " seven men’s execution ...