Архив сайта
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Ноябрь 2017 (13)
Октябрь 2017 (21)
Сентябрь 2017 (28)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Календарь
«    Февраль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру

Today the meeting by the building of the Office of Public Prosecutor of Kabardino-Balkarian Republic in Nalchik proceeds. As IА REGNUM correspondent informed, relatives of victims of October, 13th, participate: they demand to give out to them bodies for funeral.

Let's remind, relatives of the killed started gathering at the building of the Office of Public Prosecutor on Sunday, October, 16th. That very day the assistant to the public prosecutor of the republic Arsen Masaev met with participants of the meeting. He asked them to have patience and wait one more day as investigatory actions had not been yet completed. We shall remind, under the official information, in several mortuaries of Nalchik there are bodies of 94 killed insurgents.

As one of the participants of the meeting at the Office of Public Prosecutor of republic told to IА REGNUM correspondent, 21-years old Asya Zhekamuhova (inhabitant of Penzhi settlement, suburb of Nalchik), her husband Vadim Zhekamuhov, 25 years old, on October, 13th at 11 a.m. heard that a firing, and he went to take his nephew from a kindergarten. He did not come back home that day, and on October, 14th his father saw him laying near the house of culture in the southwest part of Nalchik. Asya approves that Vadim did not consider himself as adherent of Islam, never made namaz and hated Wahhabists. Meanwhile, Zhekamuhov’s relatives can not receive his body so far. As informed IА REGNUM correspondent, he was personally told about analogous stories by other 11 people. In total by the building of the Office of Public Prosecutor and the city mortuaries now there are several hundreds of families searching for natives’ bodies.

Meanwhile, father of Anzor Astemirov (who was searched as one of ideologists Wahhabist undergrounds of Kabardino-Balkaria and on official data, was killed on October, 13th) Eldar Astemirov informed IА REGNUM correspondent that he did not found his son’s body on October, 16th during the corpses’ identification.

IА REGNUM

Опубликовал administrator, 17-10-2005, 10:10. Просмотров: 813
Другие новости по теме:
Relatives of victims picket KBR government again
Everyone who got in mortuary without papers, considered as "terrorist"
Investigation of attack at Nalchik on October, 13th finished
Parents of Nalchik victims wish to make sure of safety of their children’s ...
Relatives of insurgents killed in Nalchik met with public prosecutor Ketov