Архив сайта
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Ноябрь 2017 (13)
Октябрь 2017 (21)
Сентябрь 2017 (28)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Календарь
«    Февраль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру


On June 23 on the litigation about Nalchik insurgents’ attack in October, 2005 the defendants’ applications concerned beating them by escorts were received again.

As it was told by lawyer Liza Shak, participating in the litigation, today about beating defendants Tohov and Hulamhanov declared. Their lawyers required to call in the court hall ambulance crew to fix corporal damages.

Liza Shak herself, as she said, had already twice addressed to the office of public prosecutor of Kabardino-Balkaria with an application for beating her client Ruslan Kuchmenov; however she did not get any reply to the applications. She emphasized that the other accused declared about beatings by their escort during passing the special corridor in the building, where judicial hearing took place.

(с) Newspaper "Northern Caucasus"

Natpress

Опубликовал administrator, 25-06-2008, 19:24. Просмотров: 959
Другие новости по теме:
A year ago legal expert Ruslan Nakhushev was gonein Kabardino-Balkaria
Attorneys on case about House of KCR government’s pogrom for conditional pu ...
Children of insurgents killed during Nalchik attack rejected in pension
KCR court did not file video record of firing in " seven men’s execution ...
Nakhushev had alibi at the moment of attack at Nalchik