Архив сайта
Октябрь 2017 (11)
Сентябрь 2017 (26)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Июнь 2017 (68)
Май 2017 (66)
Календарь
«    Ноябрь 2017    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру





01 February 2010 – natpress


In the newspaper "Mayak" (Maykopsky area) from 01/16/10 the Council of People's Deputies of municipal formation “Town settlement Tulsky” it was published about plans on creation of a committee on construction of a monument to Cossacks-founders of settlement Tulsky. According to the plan of the local deputies, such monument should be built to the 150th anniversary of the settlement - the administrative centre of the area.

The committee, it was explained in the article, would consist “of representatives of the public”. The monument should be constructed “with involving donations of inhabitants and sponsors”. “Competition on the best sketch of the monument is started, - it was also informed in the published text, - and offers of inhabitants on its separate elements are accepted till April, 1st, 2010”.

As the master of historical degree, archeologist and art critic Nurby Lovpache told NatPress about the events of those years, on the place of present settlement Tulsky there was aul Hachemziy. In 1857 general Pokrovsky based a fortress in the mouth of Maykopka river (Myekops) - above that aul. However soon the fort was removed onto the territory of present Maykop town.

The local population, as he said, was superseded in 1861. A part of the aul inhabitants was deported to Turkey. And now in this country there is the same aul - in the area of the city of Dyuzdzhe. The second part of the aul population moved to the territory of present aul Hakurinohabl all over again; then they got over on those lands which they occupy today.

As to settlement Tulsky, its first name was quite the other - village Egheruhaevskaya.



Опубликовал administrator, 1-02-2010, 19:36. Просмотров: 682
Другие новости по теме:
In Karachaevo-Circassia monument to repressed Cossacks constructed
Adygheisk mayor is Nalbiy Gatagu
Adygeya Supreme Court recognized borders of republic with Apsheronsky and M ...
In time of orgy of Baltic nationalism in Maykop two monuments for Heroes wi ...
African pig plague in Maykopsky area of Adygeya