Архив сайта
Май 2018 (9)
Апрель 2018 (10)
Март 2018 (10)
Февраль 2018 (11)
Январь 2018 (12)
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Календарь
«    Ноябрь 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру

Director of the Institute of Islamic researches Ruslan Nakhushev disappeared right after his interrogation in the FSS department across Kabardino-Balkaria on the last Friday. Nobody knows where Ruslan Nakhushev is now. His mobile was switched off. About the destiny of one of the leaders of the opposition in the republic the employees of the military fund "Elbrus" over whom Nakhushev supervised were uninformed, too, ITAR-TASS reported.

Obviously, in the FSS Nakhushev was asked about his assistants in the Institute of Islamic researches Musa Mukozhev and Anzor Astemirov. They are suspected of organization of the attack at Nalchik at night of October, 13th. Besides Astemirov is wanted on suspicion of organization of the attack at the republican State narco-control department in December of the last year, "Echo of Moscow" informed.

About 7.00 p.m. Nakhushev left his cabinet and at once phoned his colleagues. Then he phoned his driver. He told that he was waiting for him downstairs at the building. The driver came up to the place but did not find anybody there. Nakhushev’s mobile did not answer, though as the employees of the fund assured of ITAR-TASS correspondent that someone picked up twice his phone and said nothing. And then - communication was disconnected. The Office of Public Prosecutor of Kabardino-Balkaria interrogated on Saturday the relatives of Ruslan Nakhushev. They were clearing out circumstances of his disappearance. According to his sister Fatima Nakhusheva, his relatives were not informed, whether a criminal case on the fact of the incident was litigated. Nakhusheva told that on behalf of all his relatives she sent claims concerned her brother’s disappearance to the Office of Public Prosecutor, the Military Office of Public Prosecutor of Kabardino-Balkaria but an answer was not received, IА REGNUM reported. As the local lawyers informed the correspondent of "Caucasian unit", for last weeks for interrogations not less two thousand people visited militias and FSS of Kabardino-Balkaria.

Nalchik - attacked almost one month ago - is still not calmed down. Searches of those who organized that attack and participated in it proceed. Daily there are arrests. According to the lawyers, many people were detained and beaten. Moslems are reprised, told the lawyer from Nalchik Larissa Dorogova in her interview to the radio "Freedom". As she said, people are pulled out from their houses, taken away, tortured. The lawyer approves that two thousand people visited militias and FSS for last three weeks. Many of them, the lawyer approved, spoke about tortures and mockeries, were simply afraid.

The important detail: interrogations all over again were going without lawyers. Until inspectors received indications they needed. Dorogova approved that corpses of people died during tortures, were put in the railway wagons where there was a mass of corpses.

Caucasian unit

Опубликовал administrator, 7-11-2005, 14:27. Просмотров: 964
Другие новости по теме:
Ruslan Nakhushev’s relatives were interrogated in KBR Office of Public Pros ...
Coordinator of «Russian Islamic heritage» Ruslan Nakhushev disappeared in N ...
Criminal case on Ruslan Nakhushev’s abduction sent to Office of Public Pros ...
Destiny of Ruslan Nakhushev kidnapped in KBR still unknown
Ruslan Nakhushev’s relatives addressed with protest to Kabardino-Balkarian ...