Архив сайта
Декабрь 2017 (30)
Ноябрь 2017 (13)
Октябрь 2017 (21)
Сентябрь 2017 (28)
Август 2017 (45)
Июль 2017 (42)
Календарь
«    Февраль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
ГОЛОСОВАНИЕ НА САЙТЕ
Какая страна, на Ваш взгляд, примет больше беженцев-черкесов из Сирии?
Российская Федерация
Соединенные Штаты Америки
Ни та, ни другая
СМС-помощь


Аслан Шаззо на сервере Стихи.ру

The press conference concerned the problem of tortures of the arrested persons suspected in the Nalchik attack did took place but - for the limited contingent of journalists. Promised several days ago by Dmitry Kozak, it passed on December, 9th at 12 a.m. in the Office of Public Prosecutor of Kabardino-Balkaria; but few journalists had managed to participate in it as earlier in the Office of Public Prosecutor they declared that carrying out of the press conference was planned "neither on Friday, nor within next few days".

The public prosecutor of KBR Jury Ketov told "in connection with information in mass-media about cruel treatment with the prisoners three checks are on; however in no one of the cases facts have been yet proved to be true". According to the public prosecutor, during the check "infringements of the rights of arrested persons are not revealed". The arrested persons recorded on video-camera, declared that certain civilians beat them during their detention, "Caucasian unit" correspondent reported.

According to the public prosecutor, "investigating bodies have any concrete facts of participation in the attack of the Guantanamo former prisoner Rasul Kudaev". In the summary Ketov emphasized that investigation structures will present to the press some video tapes where the arrested persons recognizes their fault, repented of their actions and addressed to the fellow citizens with the request "to not oppose themselves to the state and society".

Note: the plenipotentiary of the president in the SFD Dmitry Kozak declared about the press conference in Nalchik in reply to questions about tortures applied in Kabardino-Balkaria to arrested persons. He told that not later than on Wednesday, on December, 7th, the law enforcement bodies of KBR would make property of the public the information on the terrorist act of October, 13th. According to Kozak, the journalists should have been led to the investigatory insulator to convince them that the arrested persons were not used any forbidden methods of investigation.

Caucasian unit

Опубликовал administrator, 9-12-2005, 10:02. Просмотров: 796
Другие новости по теме:
Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kabardino-Balkaria had not fulfilled Kozak’ ...
«Human Rights Watch» accuses Russia of tortures of suspected of Nalchik att ...
Mother of Guantanamo ex-prisoner Kudaev returned to Kabardino-Balkaria from ...
Parents of Nalchik victims wish to make sure of safety of their children’s ...
Investigation of attack at Nalchik on October, 13th finished